cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restarting old plan

wayne68
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It has been a couple years since I used my public mobile account.I still have the sim card from then and want to know if I can still use it or do i need to purchase a new one and start all over again....Thanks in advance.

7 REPLIES 7

@wayne68 

CCS has discounted bundles for activations that include a free sim card and up to 50% off your first month. You can also use the promocode 2GBBONUS for plans $35+ to recieve 2gb of bonus plan data as long as you don't change your rate plan.  You may even luck out and stack it with a flash sale free 2nd/3rd month credit as we are due for another flash sale.

Anonymous
Not applicable

no 

you have to buy it a brand new SIM card . and start all over again. for a new account.

I suggest you when you getting a NEW SIM card is better for you,

and go to any Retail store and buy it righ a way,

Where To Buy A SIM

You can purchase a Public Mobile SIM card at a variety of retail locations. Click here to open our store locator and find the closest retailer to you.

Welcome *back* to Public Mobile 

Good Luck

wellis
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

As @softech @stated, any account that hasn’t been active in 90 days will be permanently deleted. Therefore, you must purchase a new SIM card for your new plan.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@wayne68 With the new accounf, you'll loae any past rewards.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@wayne68 Welcome back!😊 Since it's been more than 90 days when you used your old account, it is closed already. Buy a new SIM and create a new account. You can also use a referral code while registering to get 10$ credit.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@wayne68  Account suspended older than 90 days will be closed permanently.  SIM card tied with the old account will no longer be useful.   You will have to buy a new SIM and reactivate.  

For buying new SIM, consider getting from local Kiosk.  If you activate with them, they might give it out to you for free.  You might not want to order from PM online directly as the shipping might take long (around 3 weeks).

Welcome back to PM

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would have to purchase a new sim and  setup a new account.

Canadian Cell supplies.com usually has them sale.

Need Help? Let's chat.