cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend request to port number

lyonsj2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need PM to resend request to virgin mobile to authorize port my number.  How do I get them to resend?

7 REPLIES 7

@Meow wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

When a customer has already requesed number porting, the customer woudln't be able to go into Self Serve to request it again.

Oh?! You are saying @computergeek541  account if flagged for closing or is in a process of closing and customer has no more access to it even though porting did not work as expected?

The customer arlready tried to port the number, I am assuming, to Public Mobile.  For some reason that didn't work.  When you said that the customer could try to port the number again, a screenshot was then posted of a Self Serve account.  I'm trying to say that a broken number broken number porting request can't be fixed by going into Self Serve and trying again.

@computergeek541 wrote:

When a customer has already requesed number porting, the customer woudln't be able to go into Self Serve to request it again.

Oh?! You are saying @computergeek541  account if flagged for closing or is in a process of closing and customer has no more access to it even though porting did not work as expected?

@Meow wrote:

Porting to PM?

Try to transfer phone number again.

Meow_0-1672524041903.png

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@lyonsj2 

To re-initiate the port, click here: https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/Lc9xk8

Then make sure to place your prior provider SIM card in device, await text for port authorization, reply "YES", then replace with your newly activated Public Mobile SIM card.

Reboot your device, and you should be good to go.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@lyonsj2 

Check out your mailbox I'll send you a phone number to call.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Porting to PM?

Try to transfer phone number again.

Meow_0-1672524041903.png

Need Help? Let's chat.