cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requested change in plan 2 days ago before renewal. Tried to auto renew Oct 3rd now suspended??

khdaynes
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

2 days ago I opted to change my plan. See the screenshot I took indicating the change to a less expensive plan with more data. I have always been on autopay.  Cc is there and authorized.  I went in to check my account. It says I am suspended. I tried to select to pay. It still says suspended. It is  also listing my old plan not the new one I selected. Currently have no talk text or data. 3DE479B6-F3AE-4F26-9448-7AFDFB9ABC84.jpeg

2 REPLIES 2

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@khdaynes  PM renewal is funny, it always take long.  

Oct 3 is the renewal date (today), it will show suspended at least until 6am EST , sometimes even later.  From 12 midnight on, PM will start the renewal process and during this long process, the account will show suspended.  However, service would not be interrupted.     

I would suggest not to check it and don't do anything during this time, come back after 8am EST, login using Incognito mode and you should see the correct status then

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@khdaynes wrote:

2 days ago I opted to change my plan. See the screenshot I took indicating the change to a less expensive plan with more data. I have always been on autopay.  Cc is there and authorized.  I went in to check my account. It says I am suspended. I tried to select to pay. It still says suspended. It is  also listing my old plan not the new one I selected. Currently have no talk text or data. 3DE479B6-F3AE-4F26-9448-7AFDFB9ABC84.jpeg

With today being the start day of the new plan, suspended messsage is normal. Ignore if service works. Renewals aren't always done until afternoon. Don't try to change plans again or try to do anything. Let the system renew on your new plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.