cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replying to your reply

Alanhowey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Your  email to me said you did not see the $80.48 charge I am enquiring about. Being I cannot reply to your email directly nor can I phone you or have a live online chat  I don’t know what any satisfactory methods there are to communicate. The charge in this amount shows on my bank statement July 20 as transaction date and posted to my account on the 21st. 
Please explain what this charge is as this cell phone is not used and only here should there be an emergency. 
Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

@Alanhowey threads don't really get canceled or deleted or moved,  unless there is inappropriate or not relevant data in a particular threads or sections. Then oracles will move or delete. 

Threads are around to help other members. 

Alanhowey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Could you please let me know how to cancel this thread? Have talked to moderator. 

Thank you. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Alanhowey wrote:

Your  email to me said you did not see the $80.48 charge I am enquiring about. Being I cannot reply to your email directly nor can I phone you or have a live online chat  I don’t know what any satisfactory methods there are to communicate. The charge in this amount shows on my bank statement July 20 as transaction date and posted to my account on the 21st. 
Please explain what this charge is as this cell phone is not used and only here should there be an emergency. 
Thank you

Hello @Alanhowey 

You posted in a Public forum. We are all customers/members like yourself.

You must respond to the Private message you received from the Public Mobile representative(s) for your unknown charge.

I hope you get that sorted out.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Alanhowey 

You can log into your Self Serve account to see what the charges are for. Look under View Payment History. 
If there are discrepancies, contact a PM moderator as noted by other PM Community members.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Alanhowey , you should see something like this on the upper right of this page

hTideGnow_1-1626022389479.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Alanhowey 

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Alanhowey wrote:

Thank you

@Alanhowey , check the envelope in the upper right hand corner that is where you should be able to reply to the Moderators and that is how they should be communicating with you

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.