cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel my auto pay?

rakeshmr29
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The answer might be an easy one in normal case. But my case is different. I took a number for my mom-in-law who was on visit last year.I allowed auto pay for the sim. It went through a year, and she left to home country by Feb 2021.Then I tried to stop the auto pay.

Now comes the real problem. I didn't register her number with public mobile to have an account. Now the place where she is in don't have range for Public mobile. So I can't even create an account as I won't get OTP in the mobile without range. From Feb, 2021 I am charged from my account without any use. Since there is no CC for Public Mobile, my auto pay can't be cancelled. Is there a way for me to escape from my situation?

TIA

4 REPLIES 4

@rakeshmr29 

Do you know the renewal date if the pm account? (It would be every 30 days by the transaction date on your credit card statement.) You could put your card on hold overnight on the renewal date. The autopay charge will fail, the service will suspend and the account will be deactivated 90 days later.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rakeshmr29 : If you have the SIM card and the 4 digit PIN then you can use the 611 service. If you don't have the SIM but you do have the 4 digit PIN then you can use 18554public which is another way into the same 611 service. The 611 service lets you toggle off the autopay.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@rakeshmr29 , please click on the link below to send a private message to the moderator team and they will be able to assist.  Normally, the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the website is used to initiate support tickets.  In your situation where you don't have access to the SIM and you have no account information, it might be easier messaging them directly.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.