cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In need of assistance asap

Sheaj91
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just topped up my account with 50$ and I’m trying to change my current plane witch is also a 50$ plan early because I’m out of data and it’s only 5 days early so instead of buying gig add ons I just want to renew my plan early. So I click change plan and select the 50 plan and then click change plane now and except the yes change now button and it still won’t work? I’ve tried multiple times am I doing something wrong or is there something I’m spouses to be doing that I’m missing? Someone help please!!!!!!!! 

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Sheaj91 

There are 4 moderators online ATM if you can wait for a few hours to renew your current plan early.  If you consistently out of data before your next renewal date, you can switch to the $70 15GB plan.

@Sheaj91 

Wait times are one hour at the most. Just keep an eye on your private message box for a reply from the moderators. Your other option would be to change now to the new $70/15.5gb plan.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Log in to your account / My Data and Add-ons to see if the new plan with data is there.

Restart phone.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sheaj91 : Oddly, customers can't do early renewals. The moderators are needed. An expensive workaround is to change down to the $15 plan and then change back to the $50 plan. So that would cost $65. Otherwise you need to wait for the moderators. Click on the cartoon quote button in the lower right and muddle your way through getting to submit a ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.