cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewed plan no service

Tam372011
New Neighbour / Nouveau Voisin

I renewed my plan on the 10th and I have no service...I need my phone for work.  I logged a ticket.  Tried shutting the phone down for 5 mins and also tried going into flight mode...

Its asking me to login to an network.  This is annoying

5 REPLIES 5

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Tam372011  Hopefully resolved by now. Have thought about your concern "need my phone for work" : 

A business voip service seems to offer the best balance of dependability and price BUT I am not an expert just an interested bystander on business service.

Some reading for you:

VOIP: https://top5voipproviders.com/ca/   

STILL WANT PM for the price: 

100% SERVICE

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

"They seem to think" as in you got a response and that's their answer? The only way the same plan can be renewed while active is by support. Are those charges showing as pending still on your credit card?

Can you provide images of your payment history from here so we can see what you see.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Tam372011 

You already submitted a ticket for CSA help.  Hopefully, they should be getting hold of you soon. Check your private message inbox for response. CSA should be able to help with double payment

There was an issue with plan renewals last week which cause several renewal failures. It was supposedly fixed.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Resolved-Service-Impacts/td-p/955119

P.S, Moved your post the main forum for better visibility

Tam372011
New Neighbour / Nouveau Voisin

Well I read through the forums on here and now I've been charged again...but they seem to think I changed my plan....its the same plan...just got charged on the 10th and the 11th...I just want my payment back...or even credited to my account for next renewal date...

This is ridiculous 😒...

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Log in to your account and click on all the little spinner refresh icons lower down to make sure you're looking at current info.

Is the account active or suspended? Do you have any balance showing? Can you make or receive calls? Texts? Open a web page on a browser when not on wifi?

Did anything change? Updates?

Need Help? Let's chat.