cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewed my 15$ plan but can’t make or receive any calls yet

jmeghnani
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello friends !

I have 15$ plan for 30 days which has some limited outgoing minutes, unlimited incoming minutes and 250 monthly data. 

My payment was due on 22nd July, I used up all my talking mins before that date, so my phone got deactivated. I made my payment a day later on 23rd July

still phone is as good as dead 💀 no out going and incoming calls too. My account shows balance of $15 and the above plan as the current plan. Please help

10 REPLIES 10

@jmeghnani wrote:

This may be a silly question but how do I contact the moderator? thank you

you can here: Moderator_Team via private message using this link.

jmeghnani

This may be a silly question but how do I contact the moderator? thank you

@jmeghnani 

Hi, also posted above by @geopublic 

Screen Shot 2020-07-26 at 7.43.00 PM.png

@jmeghnani did you contact the moderators as I suggested in my earlier post? Thanks. Stay safe.

jmeghnani

Thank you for the feedback. I went through this process but still, the plan is inactive.

jmeghnani

Thank you for your reply. I did login into my account and tried looking for a reactivate button, but can't locate it! Can you please guide where to look for. It should have been easy to locate I thought.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jmeghnani wrote:

Hello friends !

I have 15$ plan for 30 days which has some limited outgoing minutes, unlimited incoming minutes and 250 monthly data. 

My payment was due on 22nd July, I used up all my talking mins before that date, so my phone got deactivated. I made my payment a day later on 23rd July

still phone is as good as dead 💀 no out going and incoming calls too. My account shows balance of $15 and the above plan as the current plan. Please help

You said you made a $15 payment on July 23 and the $15 is still sitting in your account as available fund. 

If I am correct, you missed an important step.  Login to your self-serve account again to confirm that there is $15 available fund in your account.  You need to click on the "reactivate your plan" link to get your phone working again.

You can also call 611 from your phone to reactivate your plan too.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jmeghnani wrote:

Hello friends !

@jmeghnani 

Try the following to get plan re-activated again. (Just keep going down the list)

1. Hit the re-activate button via selfserve or dial 611 and follow the prompt to re-activate your account
  2. Restart your phone
  3. Lost/Stolen trick 
    lst.png

wait a couple of minutes and then declare your phone found by using the same steps from above and restart your phone.

4. Add $1 to your account funds

If none of the above methods work submit a ticket to the Moderator Team for help.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jmeghnani wrote:

Hello friends !

Hi @jmeghnani ,

You may have lost connection to the PM network.

Try logging into your SELF SERVE account, reporting your phone lost/stolen, and then reactivate it.

Reboot your phone.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@jmeghnani you need to apply the payment. You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

If this fails, contact the moderators and ask them to apply payment and reactivate your service for you. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

Need Help? Let's chat.