cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal date after plan change

lilkoje
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all, just wondering if I change my plan mid-cycle, will my renewal date change based on when I changed the plan?

4 REPLIES 4

But there is an easy way to avoid losing days and resetting your renewal date. When you pick your new plan you will see two buttons to choose between. One is Change Right Now and the Other is Change at Next renewal. Choose the latter and it will automatically change your plan for you when you are going into renewal so no days will be lost.

AE_Collector

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@lilkoje wrote:

Hi all, just wondering if I change my plan mid-cycle, will my renewal date change based on when I changed the plan?

Please note that there is no refund of the unused days of your current cycle if you change your plan mid-cycle.  Your renewal date will be change to 30 days from the date you do the mid-cycle plan change.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@lilkoje wrote:

Whichever date you change your current plan...will be the new plan renewal date.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@lilkoje hi yes, you are correct. if you change your plan mid cycle, your renewal date will change on the date you changed it

Need Help? Let's chat.