cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renew my plan

Julia5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, making sure that my plan was renewed as it is not showing up.I changed the card info a couple minutes ago.

10 REPLIES 10

@Julia5 wrote:

Thank you for the quick reply.The plan expires today.I did put my new credit card info.I will wait til tomorrow and see what happens.Will this affect my credit score

Missing payment doesn't hurt your credit score. This is prepaid.  Service stops working if you haven't paid. They don't report to credit agencies.

@Julia5 wrote:

Do I make a payment..I thought was automatic

Renewal today could mean autopay was missed. Look at your account balance.  If there's not enough to renew, make the payment.   Don't risk service getting cut off.  Making a payment now if they didn't do autopay yet means autopay won't charge your card for the renewal because you'll already have enough balance.

Julia5

Thank you for the quick reply.The plan expires today.I did put my new credit card info.I will wait til tomorrow and see what happens.Will this affect my credit score

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Julia5 

You can also check with your CC or debit to see if PM charged you.

If you were charged then you are fine.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Julia5 

Is your renewal date tomorrow?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Julia5 

Yes it is automatic but if you have your account open it will take time. Also if you have your account open it will not update right away.

Julia5

Do I make a payment..I thought was automatic

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Julia5 

When is your renewal day? It will say suspended or expired on the day before your renewal day but there is a another notice stating ignore if you have sufficient funds or you are on AutoPay.

Try logging out then back into your account so it updates your account.

Julia5

It says it is suspended due to lack of funds but I have money on the card registered

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Julia5 

All you have to do is login to your Self Serve account and check your Account Status…it should say Active

Need Help? Let's chat.