cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing Add-ons

percyjones
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need to have an Add-on removed from my account.  Because I have money pre-loaded, it keeps re-adding the plan every 10 days.  I cannot find any way to remove it.

6 REPLIES 6

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@cavemantoronto wrote:

Should not happen.

@cavemantoronto yeah, no kidding!

My guess is misunderstanding/misinterpretation of transaction history.  It would be nice if the OP would answer this request from @mimmo, so we could help them get to the bottom of things

@mimmo wrote:

can you post a screenshot of your payment history showing these automatic purchases?

Oh well!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@percyjones wrote:

I need to have an Add-on removed from my account.  Because I have money pre-loaded, it keeps re-adding the plan every 10 days.  I cannot find any way to remove it.

Should not happen. Are you on a 10, 30, or 90 day plan?  If on old 10 day plan, it could be Autopay charging for your plan.  Add-on don't renew self so no reason to remove.  Also, no autopay on add ons. Or is it using up extra balance?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@percyjones wrote:

@percyjones Did you purchase the add-on in error and want a credit? Addon purchases are not automatic. The only way to get a credit is to ask the moderator team. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

can you post a screenshot of your payment history showing these automatic purchases?

@percyjones 

Normally, purchasing add ons is a one time purchase, not re-occurring.  Which add on?  Add ons are removed when the allottment is used up or with US roaming add on, the 10 day time expires.  

Are you wanting to suspend your account ?  Your plan will be billed monthly if on autopay or have avaiable balance.  If you want to stop paying your plan, you could report your phone lost/stolen.  Once you want to restart your plan, then report found.  However, if more than 90 days in suspeneded state, your account will be closed and phone number lost.  

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Add onsare one-time purchases that do not renew automatically. Are you sure it's not something else ?

Need Help? Let's chat.