cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registered yesterday and got charged 5 time....

Bruno58
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello there

I created my account yesterday to take advantage of the new promo for $ 34.00 per month and 15 gb I think it was and paid with my credit card....after entering my payment info and pressed entered I got the error message saying that it went through but that my profile/application could not be completed....I ended up trying this 5 times and little did I know I now have 5 charges of $ 35.00 on my credit card!!! and an incomplete application. Can you please 1) delete or cancel 4 of those charges and 2) tell me how I can complete my profile and move on to use your service for the new iphone I bought (no number assigned to it yet).

Help please

Bruno

3 REPLIES 3

@Bruno58 

use that link to message the Customer Support group..they're the only ones who can help with refunds or credits. Watch the little envelop icon on top right side of page will be highlighted when they respond to you.

Bruno58
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks

This link does not take me where you say it will about cancelling multiple payment....I'll use the app after those extra payments are dealt with to complete my account activation....

Getting awfully close to walk down the street and visit the BELL store to get that new phone going folks 🙂

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Bruno58 

did you use the required PM app to try to activate a new account ?

Use this link to request refund or account credit for multiple payments.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.