cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register to an online account

huikangLi1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

how do I finishing register to an online account.  I already created an email user name and password.  But how do I finish register an online account to update my credit card as my credit card information expired.

6 REPLIES 6

Mingliang

Update your credit card, or use another credit card that works

@huikangLi1 

Create an Eversafe ID by clicking on Sign Up before login to your account.

IMG_0110.png

huikangLi1

talking to the agent now.  Thanks

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Please click this link below to message customer service, they’ll be able to help you link your new eversafe account to your older PM account. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

huikangLi1

I am a long time existing customer.  But I have not register or do not have an online account.  I need to create one to log on to it to change my Credit card information.

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@huikangLi1 

Are you a new customer or an existing customer? If you are an existing customer you shouldn’t have to make a new account unless your eversafe account isn’t linked to your existing account. Is it possible that you haven’t logged into your account since the change over to the eversafe system in May? 

If that is the case you’ll have to get customer service to link your old account to your new eversafe account.

Please click this link below to message customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

Need Help? Let's chat.