cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get the refer points?

Monica667
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was refered by my friend, I already input the code of my friend, but we didn't get the points? What do I need to do next?

4 REPLIES 4

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Monica667 

you were referred by your friend and used their referral code to activate a new PM account ? Log in to your PM account and you should see $10 credit applied to that account. See if it's sitting in Available Funds already...but could take 72 hours to be applied. Welcome to PM.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Monica667   How long has it been since you activated?   I seem to recall it took a couple of days for the points to appear when I activated with a friend's code.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Monica667 

contact the customer support agents to advise them of the code.

Just for information, you wouldn’t see the addition of the points for about 72 hours and your friend won’t see it on their account for a few days and it will not apply until their next renewal.

It has to be the new, activating customer who makes this contact with the referral code of the existing customer.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to the Customer Support Agents by clicking here 

You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.