cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register my debit card

Mau182
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I try to make my pay online but I can't the page can't register mi credit card but I'm trying to register my debit can someone help me please! 

8 REPLIES 8

Mau182

Thank you I just use my actual address I just changed and boom !! Thank you for your help! 

@Mau182  Clear your browser and close all tabs. Reboot the device you are using to access your account. Use secret/incognito tab in Firefox, chrome or safari. Use the billing address from your statement. Do not use the apt/unit box and do not put a space in the postal code. Good luck.

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mau182can you try using a different browser? Enter the address exactly as it is on your bank Statement. Thank-you.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mau182 wrote:

I have a TD visa debit card I try all you say but still not working

Restart your browser and try again.

You can open browser with  private or incognito mode

Mau182

I have a TD visa debit card I try all you say but still not working

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Mau182 wrote:

I try to make my pay online but I can't the page can't register mi credit card but I'm trying to register my debit can someone help me please! 

@Mau182   Are you trying to register a CC or debit card?  You can register a MC, Visa, Amex or Visa Debit card.

Just click on the payments tab and then scroll down to where your see Manage my Card, select that input your CC information.  Remember to duplicate the address exactly as your CC statement, leave apt # blank, and also no spacing for postal code.  Don't forget to register for Autopay at the same time to get the $2/30day discount.

It's always a good idea to clear your cache/cookies and use incognito/private mode on your browser. 

Edit:  @Mau182  If you urgently need to make your payment, then you can purchase a PM voucher from retailers, gas and convenience stores and dial 611 and load your voucher.  You can also purchase a voucher from recharge.com, although you will be charged a small fee from them. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Mau182  the only debit card accepted by PM is Visa debit.  If this is the card that you are trying to register, then clear your browser history,  go to incognito/ private mode and try again.  Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address. And enter your postal code without spaces. 

You can also use an American or Canadian bank issued Visa, MasterCard or American Express .

@Mau182 wrote:

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mau182 wrote:

Make sure the credit or debit card address matches what is on your account.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

Need Help? Let's chat.