cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regardingmy no recharge

Kaveakash77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is my no 4*********6 it is temporarily disconnected because i didnt pay on time but nowithas been 7days i paid my amount online even that my no. is still deactivate.if anybody listen to me plz help me

7 REPLIES 7

Kaveakash77

I dont have service from last two weeks . You dont have enough agents to solve customers problems so why don't you stop your company. I will suggest to everybody not to take PM connection because its ridiculous.

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi @Kaveakash77 - Can you please retry and update us? Also, let us know if you have already submitted an email to have this resolved?

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

Do not publish duplicate posts as it is considered spamming.

Please see my reply to your other post.

Thank you.

Kaveakash77
Now my account is active but still I cannot make any call

fperron

Exactly, don't post your phone number. It's a public forum. You can go in your acocunt to add funds and your account will go back to "active".

deltatux
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Kaveakash77 wrote:
This is my no 4********6 it is temporarily disconnected because i didnt pay on time but nowithas been 7days i paid my amount online even that my no. is still deactivate.if anybody listen to me plz help me

Hi @Kaveakash77,

This is a public forum, as such web crawlers (such as Google's SearchBot) will be able to cache the number. Please refrain from posting your phone number.

Cheers!

vrance
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Kaveakash77, please sign on to the online self service and select any plan that you would like to enroll.  If you have money in your account (or you pay by the credit card), the service will be available right away.  Please note that Public Mobile is a prepaid service.

Need Help? Let's chat.