cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Our system will be down Saturday October 3rd at 09:00 pm to Sunday October 4th at 10:00 am

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

As long as PM has those Picasso Glitches packing, I'm all for it

6 REPLIES 6

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi @makkahn28 - I see that you merely tried to express your views that generated the irrelevant chain of conversation which I have took from original thread and added to Discussions board. 

In order to provide and maintain quality Community content, please try to add questions or responses that add value to the conversation and are meaningful to others.

Martin
Legend
Legend

makkahn28,

It's never personal between you and me. It's your posts to which I sometimes object.

Now that you have compared PM's glitches to Picasso's art, and your opinion of both, your post of 6:04 pm EDT makes sense, but only because of your explanation. That being the case, would it not have been better for all readers to have included your explanation in the aforementioned post? You would have been understood by all, rather than only by yourself.

My question was rhetorical; therefore, no reply is expected.

I am comparing the Recent issues PM clients have experienced to something I feel is just as flawed, ugly. The recent PM glitches were an Ugly dark side, and I am comparing ugly glitches to an equally ugly art style. Nothing personal. 

Martin
Legend
Legend

makkahn28,

Obviously, it's your way of expressing yourself; you're the person who published the post.

Note that you said, "My way ..." What is the point in a COMMUNITY forum of publishing a post that only YOU understand? In effect, you're posting to yourself, which is a form of spamming, because only you know what the contents mean.

I am comparing the PM glitches to an art I feelbis just as bad as The glitches. Both are bad. My way of expressing my opinions

Martin
Legend
Legend
makkahn28,

One of the definitions of "community" is that of a group of people united by commonality. In this community, it is English, amongst others. In our sister community, it is French, amongst others. In addition to using English in this community, one is expected to communicate in such a way that the average reader understands what is being posted, namely, no gibberish. Others and I constructively criticized you many times in the past about gibberish, long before the current influx of new customers.

Q: What prompted this post?
A: Picasso Glitches.
Need Help? Let's chat.