cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding my account

Breanda
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I think someone has access to my account due to which I am not able to get access. I want to delete my account.  Please help me 

6 REPLIES 6

@Breanda   You should remove your personal information, this is a public website and we are all customers here and cannot do anything with your account.  If you ported your phone number out to another provider your PM account should automatically close.  If you didn't port out but took a new number you will need to unsubscribe or private message CS Agent as explained earlier

Breanda
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please cancel my subscription to Public mibile immediately. I have another provider. I await confirmation of your cancelation. Acct#xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

I wonder if it's because Eversafe is sending the 2FA code to the wrong phone number, which might give the impression of having been hacked.  @Breanda  are you able to log in to your account and check the phone number in your Eversafe profile if that's the case?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Breanda 

What gives you the impression that someone hacked into your account?

Could we get more details so we can help you further? There are safety factor for someone to get into your account.

You can private message a CS_Agent by clicking on your avatar then Messages then click on pen/paper icon.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Breanda Contact customer service at the link below and explain the issue you have:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Breanda , are you certain that your account has been accessed by someone else?  In order for that to happen, they would need to take over your phone line or your email to receive the 2FA code.  If you need to have your account worked on, please use this link to reach out to support.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.