cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

x_mosyo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought add-ons 1 GB and paid $15 but I can't connect the internet and can't see add ons on my account. I am not able to do Uber tonight because of this problem. I don't want to waste my time anymore. (I spent 3 hours to get support but no result.)  I want to get my money back. I am going to switch to another provider tomorrow morning. How can I get a refund?

8 REPLIES 8

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@gpixel @dust2dust - hey that is a positive around here right!? Gone are those posts about that 2nd step that sometimes was missed.

Now, PM, please get the cache issues sorted. Old 'Self Serve' was superior in this regard.

@gpixel- No. It changed to a cart system with the new system.

is there still a two step process with add-ons? 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@x_mosyo - if your plan currently in Active status? Confirm it is, if not make a manual payment to reactivate, as addons only work on Active plans.

Try logging into My Account through a different browser or an incognito mode tab to see if you can see he 1GB addon listed.

If you see data listed, try 1 or more of the below:

• restart your phone
  • toggle into and out of airplane mode
  • perform a Reset of the device's Network Settings
  • move your sim card to another phone to see if services works

Check for outages in your area: https://www.telus.com/en/on/outages

Otherwise, hopefully CSA can see what the issue is.

@x_mosyo 

Refresh your browser and see if that will update your Add-on.

Please note that CS_Agent staff are available from 6:00am to 10:00pm EST so they are off until the morning so keep your eyes on the pm envelope icon above.

@x_mosyo wrote:

I submitted a ticket for a solution but it has been 2 hours and no result.

Unfortuantely, customer support agents do not reply instantly. You'll need to wait for response.

x_mosyo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I submitted a ticket for a solution but it has been 2 hours and no result.

@x_mosyo wrote:

I bought add-ons 1 GB and paid $15 but I can't connect the internet and can't see add ons on my account. I am not able to do Uber tonight because of this problem. I don't want to waste my time anymore. (I spent 3 hours to get support but no result.)  I want to get my money back. I am going to switch to another provider tomorrow morning. How can I get a refund?

Have you already contacted support?  The official policy is that there will be no refunds.  However, this is the type of situation that coulld possibly be remedied by a Public Mobile customer support agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.