Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 


Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How in the world can I talk to somebody about refunding my money on my account. I wasn’t able to change My SIM card number after my phone was lost. Tried activating my account first so paid. Nothing worked. So I started a new account with my husbands email. So I was charged again. How did I get my money back on my old account?????


This is definitely the way they go, like @darlicious says they should be able to transfer funds over and once you change sim and get it on your original account/number you will keep all promos/rewards and will be the most cost effective option

Mayor / Maire


Customer support should be willing to transfer the funds paid into your original account. That can definitely be done but the SIM card cannot be used again unless you choose to abandon the original account and they can transfer the phone number over but you would lose any accumulated rewards or points and if you are on the rewards program you cannot have that transferred over. So your best bet is to just go buy a new SIM card and contact customer support and explain the situation to get the funds transferred to your original account. Whether on top of doing the funds transfer they're willing to comp the cost of the SIM card is doubtful but you can certainly ask. Contact customer support as supply by the links in the above post.

Mayor / Maire

@Tacorm   when you got your new sim card after you lost your phone,  don't go to activate portal to activate the sim card.

Instead , you should login to My Account and make sim card change


It looks like you already activated  the sim card with a new account.  Open ticket with PM Support and see what they can do.  Hopefully they can sort this out for you without you buying a new sim card 


To engage them, you will need to open ticket with them and work with them via messaging in the Community inbox or online chat:


1. If you have access to My account: At

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there