cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to cancel my online SIM card order

Hus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, there is a great offer for the 15 $ plan but it says I’ll receive my card in 5-10 business days.
It may be too late to use that offer since the deal ends in 4 days. Is there any way I can cancel my online aim card purchase and buy a new one by going to a store? 

8 REPLIES 8

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Don’t forget to get and use a referral code. It will get you $35 off if you activate in the next few days. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@BruceRoberts 

Sorry that's a no no...you are not allowed to post in tbe community for personal gain nor can you send unsolicited offers via private messaging. It's best you edit your message before it gets reported. 

Don't worry most of us have made this error when we first join the community. Live and learn.

Use the little arrow thingy at the right side of your post to edit.

BruceRoberts

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Hus 

You can purchase Public Mobile SIM cards at corporate Telus and koodo stores. I suggest calling ahead of time to make sure they have them in stock and for sale at the MSRP of $10+tax.

Having a spare some card on hand will save you a lot of grief if you need it to replace a lost one or damaged SIM card. As mentioned though it will also make it much easier for you to get your first referral.

Ever since public mobile changed their policy on the retail sales of SIM cards they have become a bit of a scarce commodity. Having one in hand for a friend will make it easier to convince them to switch to public mobile. If you bought it at the sale price of $5 you can recover the extra $5 from your friend that you had to pay for your sim card. Then it all evens out in the end.

Yes, lot's of regulars here have one or more sims on hand for those possible referrals. They aren't activated and they don't have an expiry to activate.

Hus

Oh! So I can buy a new one (to go get it in a store) and not use the one I purchased online? I thought I could only buy 1 SIM card! In that case i will just buy a new one and not use the one I ordered online! That’s possible right? I just want to confirm! Thank you in advance!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Hus  - if you JUST made the order, you may be able to cancel it by contacting Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

But, a spare SIM can come in handy. So go ahead and buy one instore, then keep the one coming to you in the mail as a spare for a lost / damaged phone or a referral. 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.