cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

Mypb05
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,  I have purchased a new PM sim card and dollar 15 plan yesterday.  Right after I purchased my 15 dollar plan,  I thought I need unlimited minutes.  So I purchased a 25 dollar plan.  (I thought when I change my plan I only need to pay the additional 10 dollars only).  But I had to pay 25 again to get the plan.  

Is it possible to get my 15 dollar as a refund? 

Thank you advance for your help

5 REPLIES 5

Mypb05
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thank you very much..

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Mypb05 

Whereas you are a new client here, it’s likely they will place the difference on your available funds for use against future services/renewals.

I wouldn’t expect a refund to your payment card - that kind of action would be limited to errors on Public Mobiles part.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mypb05 sorry,. you should have schedule a plan using Change Plan on Renewal date option instead of Change Plan Now, there is no upgrade of plan middle of a cycle other than paying the whole amount and start the new plan 

But if an honest mistake, like PM support able to help 

Please engage PM support:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (requires access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.