cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

paulgatkek
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have ordered SIM card online. My card is charged but  I got an email that the payment was not processed. Please advise on this issue.

8 REPLIES 8

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS 

The OP received an email saying his payment was not processed and did not receive an order confirmed email but the $10 SIM card charge is showing on his credit card.

zgma_toronto

According to my past experience, your card will soon receive the exact refund after notified the payment was not processed. This is mainly due to the first-time use of the card. The second time will go smoothly. Best regards.

According to the service terms,  @paulgatkek , prepaid service credits are non refundable. 

See bottom of page for Service Terms. 

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Depends what you're looking for a refund for. Typically there is no refund with PM (or any prepaid company).

But there are a few circumstances (e.g. double billing, or maybe if you made a mistake) where you can contact the moderators (mods) to help you. I feel like  @CS_Agent might be a good contact? It's not what I remember but I do have an old private message from that account.

As PM is a pre-paid service...philosophy is no refunds.

What happened to deem a refund ?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@paulgatkek 

Is the charge on your credit card pending or posted? If you did not receive an order confirmation email from public mobile then you have not purchased a SIM card if the payment charge on your credit card is posted and has not dropped off in next 2 to 3 days or from the date of the transaction contact customer support and ask for a refund or ask that they process the transaction for you by sending you out a SIM card.

You can submit a support ticket by scrolling down the page to the bottom and clicking on SIMon.

paulgatkek

Who should I contact for refund issues?

phone number or anything?

Need Help? Let's chat.