cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referred Friends List

Woomera
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been a  Public Customers for many years , prior to the new Rewards program . There USED to be a list if referred friends in my account but I can't locate it with the new layout. I have NOT clicked the REWARDS link on the new home page because I don't want to switch . How can I see a current list of referred numbers ?

Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

Woomera
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Many thanks...will do. 

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Woomera 

Don't worry you can click on the rewards link in self serve it just redirects you to the rewards account login page. It uses the same login credentials as your self serve account. You can only switch to the points program from within your rewards account and only once you check the box agreeing to and confirming the switch. Just avoid clicking on that link in your rewards account. Click on the drop down menu to find your referral rewards listing.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Woomera 

as long as you don't voluntarily opt outta Rewards you won't change to Points. Don't do it !

added...

rewa.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Woomera   you are still on the old rewards?

just login My Rewards site, the dashboard has Refer-A-Friend there, just click Show Details

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/myrewards/dashboard

Please note the new rewards system, Public Points does not show the friend list anymore

Need Help? Let's chat.