cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral promotion

samehnozhi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Refered a friend who activated her sim on Dec 4 but I did not get my referral promotion!!

7 REPLIES 7

samehnozhi

My friend used my promo code during the activation. She is still with public mobile. She is on public points.

sophiacleong

I would ask if your friend is using your promo code, and if she is still with public  mobile. Sometimes, if your friend also joined public points than the referral promo doesn’t work anymore.

Debugs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My friend who is in the old program referred me and we just got the referral bonus this week. It might take a couple of weeks before it appears on your account. But make sure your friend used the correct promo code. If it's doesn't come thru in another week, feel free to submit a ticket thru SIMon. Hope it helps.

> I am in the old reward program.

> my friend did not get any rewards!

@samehnozhi your friend should get a $10 in his My Account's Available Find by now.  Please have your friend to open a single ticket for both of you via Chatbot to have support to investigate

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@samehnozhi if you are concerning about the $5x 5 months special RAF promotion, your first $5 payment will be on the first week of Jan, and the first week on each month after

samehnozhi

I am in the old reward program.

my friend did not get any rewards!

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@samehnozhi did your friend get $10 credit yet? sometimes u will get ching ching txt msg, but it doesn't show to referral promotion until next payment. Are u in new reward or old one?

Need Help? Let's chat.