cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral points

chansimons2007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I know if I received any referral points?. My friend referred me.

When do they get applied to my bill?

How is the information from Payment History applied to my upcoming bill?

12 REPLIES 12

@chansimons2007 try contacting support using one of the 2 ways.  Method 1 below is the preferred way, but if you cannot get through, use Method 2 below 

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Click on the chatbot (simon) link down below to get to "chat" and fiddle around to get to submit a ticket. If you can get through the steps you'll first log in to this community account again (yes we know you're already there) and then you'll get two choices to verify. The login ones seems to be troublesome. I've had better luck with the pin option. You'll need your 4 digit account pin and the name and number on the account. You just made the pin so don't forget it. 🙂

chansimons2007

I recall pasting the referral code into the box, but who really knows. I am using a desktop, but I'll try using private mode. How on earth do I even contact support?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

How certain are you that you entered the referral code properly? Did you get the little green checkmark after you clicked add or whatever the button is?

It certainly doesn't look like you got the $10. It should have been in there by now.

You should contact support and give them the correct referral code. Watch out for the 0's and O's and 1's and l's etc.

As for getting into the rewards portal maybe try using private mode or different browser or a different device. Maybe also using a non-mobile browser.

chansimons2007

I definitely do not see that. I am unable to get to any Rewards portal. When I click on the Reward symbol on the left, it says 

Keep track of your rewards

Head over to your rewards portal to view all the possible ways to save on each of your payments.

There is a button below that says Go to Rewards portal. When I click on that, it takes me back to the account login page and I sign in and still nothing there.

chansimons2007

I certainly do not see this in My account.  This is what I see and I am confused as to what it really means because my bill is still not reduced. 

chansimons2007_0-1675892326667.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@chansimons2007 wrote:

How do I know if I received any referral points?. My friend referred me.

When do they get applied to my bill?

How is the information from Payment History applied to my upcoming bill?

@chansimons2007   your friend referred you and you are the newly joined? the $10 will be there in 72 hours on your My Account as Available fund.  It will apply towards your bill when renewal come (or apply to addon purchase if you are buying any addon before renewal)

@dust2dust  Yes I did ad few more words after trying fix my typo to make better sense 

edit and got messed up trying to add my new pic I made lol but @Olive_Oyl  beat me to it with a better display 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@chansimons2007 

Sign in to rewards portal view catalog

Handy1_0-1675885475393.jpeg

Olive_Oyl

So you used your friends referral code?

If yes, then you will receive in 72 hours but usually the next day, $10 will be added to your balance. 

And after that you will receive 5 Welcome Points valued at $5.

PM Catalog Offers-1.jpgPM Points.png 

@Handy1- That's the problem with typing so fast 🙂 I'm reading your post thinking huh, what 🙂

Adding - and then you added more. That would be where the edit indication could go.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@chansimons2007  If you we’re referred you should see the $10 credit in 72 hours you view this in you payment tab in self serve and view and redeem points you earn in your rewards portal once you have 15 points you can redeem $15 off your bill 

Need Help? Let's chat.