cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Reward

xiaoyanwang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Activated Public Mobile account on August 26 using friend's referral code. Two weeks later still did not see the referral bonus credit in my account. Is this normal. Usually how long it takes to get you referral bonus?

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@xiaoyanwang 

Contact customer support with your friends referral code if possible also supply their phone number so the customer service agent can confirm the correct code is being used.

The regular bonus referral credit of $10 will appear in your account within 72 hours but usually the next day. If your friend is on the old rewards program they will see the $1 reward and the last four digits of your phone number show up in the rewards account immediately after it is applied and they will receive a Cha-ching text the following evening at midnight Eastern. Points program members will receive the one point upon the renewal of their plan services.

The extra promotional first $5×5 months credit ($25) bonus promotional referral credit will show up the first week of September that would be this week and most likely it will be on Friday September 9th and both of you will receive an SMS text informing you that the $5 credit has been added to your cell service account balance.

Welcome to public mobile!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @xiaoyanwang 

it's definitely over 72 hours, please open ticket with PM CS agent, they will add it back for you

To open a ticket with PM CS Agent at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

Start by Typing: My rewards are missing,
Select "Public Points"
click on "Refer A friend",
then click on "Yes, I'm the referred customer',
finally click "Click here to submit a ticket" .

you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

Once ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@xiaoyanwang 

it's take 3 day will applied one time $10, To Login Page in front of the mien page do you see that amount at Available Fund,

and ask your friend to  Login Page Rewards  at refe-a-friend will see your last 4 digit of your number,

also there other promo you will both getting $5 credit for 5 month they will be apply in first week of each month.

so if you not see it the credit in your account then contact PM support team by > CS_Agent  with your friend code to re-added.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@xiaoyanwang 

Sign into self service and see if the $10 credit is in account balance.

If not contact an agent with the referral code used.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@xiaoyanwang   $10 referral bonus should appear on your My Account as Available Fund within 72 hours.  Can you please login My Account and check agian?

if you really not see the $10 there ,  please open ticket with PM Support for investigation:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.