cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage

Konec66
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Wrong data usage counting. It appeared twice in last two months. Where could I find a help with this? Should I cancel my account? I am very dissatisfied.

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Konec66 

Are you referring to the Data Counting app on your phone?

PM is on a 30 day cycle and the counter app is monthly.

Alway login to your account to get the current update data usage and don’t reply on the app.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Konec66 wrote:

Wrong data usage counting. It appeared twice in last two months. Where could I find a help with this? Should I cancel my account? I am very dissatisfied.

@Konec66  - are you looking at the data usage details in the overview/summary section?

If so, don't go by that, it is not working properly for the time being. Best to choose to download the data into an excel spreadsheet, as this is accurate data usage. Note though, it does take about 6-12 hours to be populated in the details section for data usage.

This area below and your addons should be the best to go by for what is remaining, after refreshing your page:

esjliv_0-1660213701731.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Konec66   did you try to use Incognito mode to login and confirm?   The new website has lot of issue from cache, try using Incognito mode or a different browser so you can get the updated info from the server

Also, if you are on Android, check your usage again from the Mobile Data usage page.  Just make sure you change the cycle start date on the page  to match  your PM's cycle start date

if you still think there is a discrepancy, open ticket with PM Support and have them to investigate further

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Konec66 

the system there is a new design but everything is fine. you need to use the computer browser/clearing cache/cookies and using a page in private mode,

To Login Page  in the main page, click the small circular arrow icon in the lower right corner to update.

or call *611 press 3 and you need your 4 digit PIN and check it out data usage.

Need Help? Let's chat.