cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Reward Points

RSP93
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I referred a friend to Public mobile and haven't received my 1 point yet. I'm just curious to when that shows up on your account. They have already received the $10 credit toward their next bill. They signed up in the last week. 

7 REPLIES 7

RSP93

Just Checked the "my rewards" section of my account and still nothing. My friend did receive the $10 in funds and I also did receive the "cha ching" text message a few days ago, so i am not completely sure what is going on. Maybe things are delayed?

RSP93

I received this on July 20th. 

Cha-ching! You just added to your Refer A Friend Reward - way to go! Keep referring to earn more.

@softech - you asked a question that OP stated in their original email "They have already received the $10 credit toward their next bill."   😁

@RSP93 did you receive the Cha-Ching text about referring a friend? Also, are you sure they used your code? Perhaps they used someone else's or entered yours incorrectly, but was still a valid code.

Can you friend confirm with code they used? If it was yours, your friend will need to submit a ticket to CSA to tell them that they used your code (and provide them your code); then see what the CSA says about why you are not showing 1 point yet (their phone number listed in your refer a friend area).

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@RSP93  Check your rewards portal . It should be there right away . Your friend would have to wait up to 72 hours to see the $10 credit in available funds . Did you get the cha ching text friend referral 

Adding you won’t see your reward in available funds you will see yours in rewards . And once’s you have 15 points the can be redeemed for $15 off your bill @RSP93 

Points rewards portal view catalog

Handy1_0-1690144983578.jpeg

RSP93

Yeah they have the $10 bill credit sitting in their account.

They activated their account about 4 days ago.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@RSP93 when did your friend activate?

best to ask your friend to check if he sees a $10 credit on his My Account, after 72 hours of the activation if he has that, you should be fine

Need Help? Let's chat.