cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referal reward not received

jeffleclerc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good morning, 

I was refered by a friend and I have been with Public Mobile for 6 days. I still have not received my 10 points reward for using my friend's referal code. Is there anything I can do to get make sure I receive it ? 

5 REPLIES 5

May I suggest asking your referrer if they see your referral in their account. They should have an extra dollar or point. If dollar then their rewards page would show your number.

@jeffleclerc  Good happy we are happy to hear it’s all sorted out for ya 🙂 welcome to public mobile 

jeffleclerc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks to you all I was able to reach the CS_Agents (thx for the link Handy1) and they were able to manually add my 10$ balance 🙂 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@jeffleclerc 

You should see the $10 in your available funds if usually within 72 hours (not reward points).  Check your available funds and payment history.  If you are missing the $10, you will need to contact Customer service agent.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@jeffleclerc  You will need to talk to support if it’s not there after 72 hours this should appear as credit check payment tab in self serve 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.