cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer

Linda_Q
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am Public mobile user. and I want to introduce my son to transfer from his current Bell mobile into Public mobile.

But  we do not know how to do and how can I get my referal reward?

11 REPLIES 11

@Linda_Q  You see the down arrow in the circle  next to time stamp in your thread . Tap it and edit it out . Like in this pic @Linda_Q 

Handy1_0-1728330790150.png

HI @Linda_Q 

once the PM agent changed the community name, all these phone number will be gone.  So, message them now

Linda_Q

how to remove the phone number? please guide me

@Linda_Q  

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Linda_Q

how to find alive agent to chat? There is useless robot chat here only

AK32
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Also i strongly agree with @hTideGnow, you should remove your phone number from your display name as this is a public forum and anyone (even non-pm members) can see it.

AK32
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

when you log into your account (webpage or app) you will find your referral code under the "account" tab.

he can transfer his number over to PM, just make sure to NOT close the current Bell account until the port is completely finished.

and @Linda_Q if  your community  name is your phone number, it is better to ask PM agent to change it for you.  Community is a public forum and you might not want to have to many personal info posted 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Get SIM card form Telus/koodo store or from Amazon . Can use eSIM right away if phone supports it . Download PM app and follow prompts you can transfer bell number in after you make payment . And just use bell account number and ignore the IMEI it’s not needed . Keep bell account active with bell sim card in the phone to reply YES to the confirmation text to port and that it . And don’t forget to use your refferal code when signing him up 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Linda_Q login to your My Account and there is the referral code there, copy and give it to your friend 

and if your friend wants to port his number from Bell, make sure his account is still active.  Also him to download PM app and start subscription there. He needs to provide his Bell account number for porting info

Need Help? Let's chat.