cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer friends Reward

Hserti
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have used the code xxxxxxxx when I joined. My referral didn’t get rewarded ( $1 off) and I didn’t get the $10

3 REPLIES 3

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Hserti 

This is a common glitch that the referral code while entered correctly at activation it does not register on the account. Contact customer support with the referral code and ask that it is added to your account. Your friend will be able to see the $1 reward in their rewards account along with the last 4 digits of your phone number immediately after it is successfully registered on your account. Your $10 bonus referral credit will appear within 72 hours but usually the next day. Your friend will recieve the Cha-ching text the following day at 2pm eastern.

BTW....posting a referral code publicly in the community is against the ToS. If possible please remove it by clicking on the little arrow thingy on the right side of your post and edit.

Welcome to public mobile!

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The code is legit. How long ago did you sign up? The $1 or point should have been almost immediate. The $10 is said to take up to 3 days. Sometimes overnight. I recently had a code manually added and the $10 took 2 days.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Hserti 

If you are the one refered, you should reach out to a Customer Support Agent and get it added to your account again 

Use the Chatbot Simon to get a service ticket started. The link is at the bottom of this page.

If you have trouble getting a service ticket started, send a private message to CS_Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.