cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend

savsingh74
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My friend refer me over a months ago please let me know if it went true.I put in her phone number when i get my new phone paln with public mobile. She said she try to put in my but it did not work. What can she do to get the reward? 

7 REPLIES 7

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @savsingh74

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Just wanted to let you know that we did receive your private message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. There's no need to keep creating posts on the Community or keep sending us private messages, that will not accelerate the handling of your request. 

Also please note that you should not share your personal information in a public post as this is a public forum. 

Thank you for your patience 🙂

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

savsingh74

Hi over a month ago my friend refer me. Please send us a email the step if we did not do it right. My email address is xxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com and my is 647-xxx-xxxx Please send my friend a email too to let her know the step because she try to do it many time. Her email address is xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com and her number is 289-xxx-xxxx.

Thanks Anil

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This referral thing only goes one way, the one being referred gets nothing.  But they have to do the legwork to tell the system that someone referred them.

savsingh74

Hi my email address is xxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com. My phone number is 647-xxx-xxxx. My friend Savitri Singh refer me to public moblie over a month ago and her email address is xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com. Her phone number is 289-xxx-xxxx and I give her number in the box refer a friend but do not see anything. She try to do the same but it's does work. Please look into it and let us know how we can get the reward.

Thanks Anil

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @savsingh74,  The refer a frien reward can only be done when you (or your friend) signs up for public mobile.  During account creation/activation, there is a place where the phone number of the person that referred you can be entered.  This is the only way it can be done.

If that was done, the person receiving the reward should see it in their self service portal.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@savsingh74, so when you signed up you put in your friends phone number and they were an active Public mobile Customer at that time?  I am not sure what you mean that she tried to put in your number as you can't refer each other.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

savsingh74

My friend refer me over a months ago please let me know if it went true.I put in her phone number when i get my new phone paln with public mobile. She said she try to put in my but it did not work. What can she do to get the reward? 

Need Help? Let's chat.