Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend showing 9 friends and only $8 in rewards

EdN
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi,

I have 9 numbers listed but only shows $8.in rewards

I am on the old rewards program.

This has been going on for a couple of months now.  When I contact PM they add to my account manually and tell me it will be corrected on the next billing cycle but it never is.

I hate having to contact them for $1, hardly worth the effort.

9 REPLIES 9

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

If you are holding a list of referrals. 

A missing number is likely lost...ported out. You may have been texted advising you. 

A number listed but your rewards account shows 10 numbers and $8 is likely as mentioned, a suspended number. I verify my accounts every month and would make a note of date of text or date first noticed. The dollars may reappear in a 90 period OR if not you will see one less number in your referral list in that 90 day period.  It’s a wait and see. Perhaps set a target of having 2 more referrals that what are needed to fully pay your account. 

HI@EdN   yup.  Ported out account, the number will be disappear immediately, and you might even get a text

but suspended account, you will still see the number there until they reactivate (then you get the $1) or until 90 days after, account closed and you will see the number gone

EdN
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Ive had a couple of people leave over the past few months and their number usually disappears right away when I check after I have received the text from PM saying someone has left.  I'll wait out the 90 days and see.  Then it will be worthwhile putting in a private message for $3 🙂 😀

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @EdN   friend referrals like real friendship, come and go.  🤣

if you know all 9 of them , make sure none of them are in suspended.  Usually when the number still show up but with one less $, it is because the account is suspended.  If your friend reactivates it back, then you will see the $1 back

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You could contact all your referrals and confirm their accounts are active. Let us know if ALL are active and you still miss $1. Yes, it is only $1 but $12/year and it could be one month free.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@EdN hi it has happened to me also,it turns out that one of my referrals left,after 90 days suspended that number will disappear 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@EdN 

That sometimes happens if one of your friend's account is inactive or suspended. Is all 9 friends account active presently?  

If all 9 friends are active, then you will need to contact CSA again. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@EdN , I had that happen to a couple of my accounts as well recently.  I don't asked anymore for the issue to be looked into.  I have been burned once back in 2017 when I asked for a follow up and all my referrals were gone and it took quite of bit of effort to get things restored, once bitten twice shy.  As of today, one of the affected accounts seems to have things back to normal, other account still has the problem.  As you say, it is only $1.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@EdN 

One of those referral are probably in suspended status.

Need Help? Let's chat.