cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend reward

KITBOB2020
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HI

I referred my wife back in July / Aug of 2022 and as of this date we have not seen any rewards.

What is my next step?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

@CGO wrote:

Both of you need to contact CSA.

@CGO   not BOTH.  According to PM, only the newly activated person is supposed to open a SINGLE ticket for both the referrer and referree.

CGO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I had the same issue in AUG 2022. Both of you need to contact CSA.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

To be certain, @KITBOB2020 , log into the Rewards portal available within self-serve.

Once there, scroll down to view the Refer a Friend rewards.  There you should be able to view either the applicable $$$ earned to date (if you're on old reward program) or Public Points (your wife will definitely be on Public Points program)

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@KITBOB2020 

Your wife should have got a $10 credit on her 2nd bill and you should have got a “

Cha-ching! You just added to your Refer A Friend Reward - way to go!” text.

Depending whether you join after January 25, 2022. You will be on the new Points system and will 1 point for the RAF also receive 5% of your monthly bill.

If you are on the old Rewards system then you will receive $1/month credit off your bill.

If not then contact a CS_Agent.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@KITBOB2020 

You should have the person referred contact a CSA agent from PM for help with that situation.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@KITBOB2020   I would submit a ticket to customer support via chatbot here:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/get-help

They'll be able add any missing rewards to your accounts as long as you qualified and met the conditions.

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@KITBOB2020 did u input the correct referral code? Are u in the new reward system? U can submit the ticket to CS_agent about your reward. They can look into your account detail.

Need Help? Let's chat.