cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend point

OS_K
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I opened up an account last week with my friend’s referral. When do I get $10 bonus? My friend is also waiting for the point.

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@OS_K 

As others have indicated, you will receive it in your account in 72 hours to apply to your next month bill.

In addition, your friend should see the $1/1 point in their account in a couple of days and they should have got a “Cha-ching! You just added to your Refer a Friend Reward-way to go! Keep referring to earn more. View your Reward” text indicating you entered the referral code correctly.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@OS_K 

when you did this, did you copy the referral code from your friend’s self serve account and paste it into the activation field?

The reason I propose this is there are several letters and numbers which get mixed up when entering manually.

You might want to ask your friend to copy the code and text or email it to you and then provide that by pasting it to the customer support agents for confirmation when you reach them.

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@OS_K 

If it’s been more than 72 hours since signing up and you still haven’t received the $10 bill credit you should reach out to support and they can re-apply the referral code for you.

Please click this link below to message customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you enter the code and tapped add and did it indicate success? It should take up to 3 days. You would see it in your account balance.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@OS_K  As far as I remember when I did this it took a few days.  What day did you activate?

Need Help? Let's chat.