cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend not showing up in rewards

Chitch7275
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I referred a friend and received a text message stating it, but it’s not showing up in my rewards. Any thoughts on why?

2 REPLIES 2

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Chitch7275 

Are you on the old legacy rewards or new points rewards?  If on the legacy rewards, you can check the last 4 digits of your friends phone number in the rewards section.  If on the points system, there is no way to see whether your friend's reward credit went through until your next payment due date.  Then you should see the one point reward for that cycle.  

As  mentioned, your friend should have received $10 within 72 hours of activation.  If not, your friend will need to contact customer service agent.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Chitch7275 

has it been over a week?  It might that a week for it to show up on your side

and first ask your friend to see if he gets the $10 in My account yet (must be over 72 hours since he activated)

if over a week and you still don't see it on your side (or your friend does not see the $10 too), ask your friend to submit a ticket for both of you (yes, the ticket needs to be opened by the one who just joined).  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.