cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a Friend worked, but the 12months2gb option did not

AB123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey everyone 🙂

I just received my SIM today. Activation worked in the second try. And also the refer-a-friend 1CAD/month has been applied to my friend’s accounts.

But the 12months2gb is not on my account (maybe my mistake when filling out the missing text fields for the second activation/pickplan try). Can someone help me with this issues or is it one of those “well, too bad, I should have double checked my text fields, but I didn’t“ situations? 😄

Thanks for reading!

Cheers,

AB 🙂

6 REPLIES 6

Tragle
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@AB123   You've already got some good answers but I'll mention my experience in case it helps:

I activated on Wednesday the 14th. I waited three business days and the 2GB bonus still didn't show up in my account. I'm pretty sure I entered the code at activation but wasn't certain if it went through. So on Monday I contacted customer service and opened a ticket. They replied saying that it would normally take 10 days (!!! ???) to show up in the account. The CS agent said he'd expedite it. The 2GB then showed up in my account within minutes. From contacting CS to getting the extra data showing in my account took less than an hour.

If you do contact customer service, just tell them that you're certain you entered the code during activation. They will almost certainly not deny you the promo data.

Keep in mind that when you're looking for it, the promo data will not show as being added to your base data. It's shown in a separate area in your account screen.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@AB123 

Did you get a green check mark when you entered the promocode in the promocode box after you entered the referral code?

Screenshot_20220917-173158~2.png

Did you print or screenshot your transaction summary? Did you get your welcome email? The promotion should be listed on both. If it doesn't appear on any of these then you likely forgot to enter it and will need to contact customer support to have it added.

If the promocode does appear on you inr transaction summary and/or welcome email but not in your account first try logging in using secret/incognito mode to see if you can find it on the plans and add ons page. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you should see it appear under promotions.

Screenshot_20220917-173511.png

Lately in my experience the data promotions do appear in the self serve account after activation. But wait for 48 hours to pass before contacting customer support to allow the terms and conditions to be fufilled first then initiate a support request after 48 hours have passed.

Remember
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@computergeek541 @AB123 

at Terms and conditions
note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied.

for Saturday and Sunday not business days then the 3 day will be applied.

@Remember wrote:

@AB123 

promo code 12MONTHS2GB  works.

but it's take 3 days to showing in your account if not see it, open a ticket with PM CS_Agent. to to added  https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

type: Contact Us and Other 
Finally Click here to submit a ticket
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

If you have error submitting a ticket, send a private message to CS_Agent https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

check inbox(top right corner envelope icon) for response from CS_Agent

As mentioned in the post an about an hour before yours, the correct timeline is 2 business days (not 3).  Also, as the activation just occrued a few hours ago, there's no reason as of yet to consider contacting a Public Mobile CSA.

Remember
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@AB123 

promo code 12MONTHS2GB  works.

but it's take 3 days to showing in your account if not see it, open a ticket with PM CS_Agent. to to added  https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

type: Contact Us and Other 
Finally Click here to submit a ticket
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

If you have error submitting a ticket, send a private message to CS_Agent https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

check inbox(top right corner envelope icon) for response from CS_Agent

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@AB123 they usually add the 2GB within 48 hours.  So, if you just activated , maybe wait the full 2 days first

Need Help? Let's chat.