cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer-a-Friend after registering

rkdaniel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all,

Just wondering if it is possible to enter the name and code of the person who referred me to PM after registration?  I just joined PM a few days ago and mistakenly forgot to enter their code at the time of registration.  Is this possible after the fact?

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

yes.. i think my friend successfully did that after as well.. so, contact the moderator as the post above suggested.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try contacting a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@rkdaniel wrote:

Hi all,

Just wondering if it is possible to enter the name and code of the person who referred me to PM after registration?  I just joined PM a few days ago and mistakenly forgot to enter their code at the time of registration.  Is this possible after the fact?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, you can. Contact a moderator to get the referral code added. Second option below is easiest to contact.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.