cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redemption Voucher failed to activate

2f
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I bought $30 worth of vouchers in $25 split into two vouchers of $20 and $5 payment and $5 into another payment. I have tried all three pins and have only been able to redeem $25 out of the $30 spent on vouchers by using the *611 voucher redemption. I am wondering where the $5 that I bought had gone? Was it somehow disabled by buying two vouchers at the same time or when activating I tried to activate all three vouchers in a row rather then hanging up and calling every single time?

5 REPLIES 5

@2f 

where you got the voucher from? and when you bought it? has it been over 24 hours?

and you opened ticket with agent yet?

2f

I have tried private browsing, clearing cache and cooking with no good results.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Indeed @2f , let the customer support agents know ASAP as their off-duty hours are fast approaching.

Update this thread when they've remedied the issue for you

2f

I have tried on self serve and it has been over 24 hours since I bought the vouchers. I will try messaging the customer support agent. My web browser resets and deletes cookies every time when opening it up.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Vouchers sometimes take 24 hours to become active.

Try both the self-serve and 611 to apply it.

Before using self-serve, clear cache and cookies and use private or incognito tab to access it.

If you need support, 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Need Help? Let's chat.