cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recently subscribed

DJ88
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I set up with Public mobile yesterday, yet I still have no service and there’s noone to speak to. 

Help! @CS_Agent 

13 REPLIES 13

DJ88

My cs agent had sent a message and has now disappeared, do I start the process over?

HI @DJ88 

if you put in your sim card correct, then please submit a ticket with cs agent for  them to check the activation. I think it is just a sim activation problem

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

DJ88

I’ve rebooted multiple times in hopes it would eventually correct itself. I didn’t receive a sim card, I got an esim, which is a bit confusing since this is the first time I’ve ever heard of this 

Flyingfinn1982

Definitely try to reboot. Also make sure your sim wasn’t dislodged in the sim tray and wasn’t upside down. The tray is keyed but you’d be surprised how many people will force the sim in or that it gets dislodged when being inserted.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Tap your avatar next to the bell on top of page , drop down menu will appear and tap messages 

@DJ88 wrote:

How do I get my private messages? I’ve messaged but not sure if I’ve gotten a reply

@DJ88 

use this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

DJ88

How do I get my private messages? I’ve messaged but not sure if I’ve gotten a reply

@DJ88   if it is SOS, it is very likely  sim card provisioning , please message support first as adised above

DJ88

I’ve tried but keeps saying error

DJ88

Yes I’ve done both. They said it could take up to 5 hours and I was “given” a temp number but never received it. My phones been stuck in SOS since yesterday

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@DJ88  If you just joined PM try rebooting the phone first and try rebooting network settings also , if all else fails as support to reset your account in there end 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@DJ88 

try to reboot the phone once

try clicking Reset all networks

but it is likely just a sim card provisioning issue.  Easy fix for support, but please open ticket with them via direct message

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@DJ88 

Did you port your old number over to PM or picked a new number?

Did you reboot your phone by powering off then back on?

Need Help? Let's chat.