cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Plan Upgrade

stephenhatfield
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I recently upgraded my plan to one of the new 4G plans, and was charged accordingly during my last billing cycle. However, I noticed today that I'm still on my original 3G plan (which has less data).

Why might this be?

Screenshot_20220814-182311_Chrome.jpg

 Please advise.

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@stephenhatfield 

Check your credit card. Have you been charged for both plans? Did you schedule a change plan on next renewal to the 4G plan? If you have both plan charges on your credit card contact customer support and ask for a credit for the 3G plan charges. If the double charge occurred solely thru autopay have the CSA open a ticket with the tech team to investigate the cause.

Edit:

.....never mind I thought both charges were from  July 24th.....

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

The new self serve is a bit wonky and shows inaccurate counters and info, if you keep trying to sign in or try on another browser it should show the correct info (at some point) 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@stephenhatfield 

your payment is look good and you are on 4G speed.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@stephenhatfield   first , your plan details show shows the new 4G plan details immediately after it was charged, there is no 48 hours wait

The new speed will take as many as 48 hours to activated

In terms of " I noticed today that I'm still on my original 3G plan (which has less data).", it could be just a cache issue and your browser is not showing the updated information from the system.  Try to login to My Account using incognito mode, or a completely different browser (Edge/Firefox/Chrome) or even a different device.  You should see everything showing the new plan with the new data limit

Need Help? Let's chat.