cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving bill by mail

Tyson88
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I am a handicapped person who is unable to use the computer. Therefore I have to ask someone every time to help. For me to pay each month I would need a mailed bill. Please can you do this for me. If you need to contact me, please call xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, my home number.

9 REPLIES 9

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Tyson88 

Ahh... We have all done that! If you would like to fix it or change it just click on the little arrow thingy on the right side of the post and you can unmark it as the solution.

Tyson88

I believe I did that by mistake. Thank you for your support and useful information

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Tyson88 

Hello again. I see you've accepted a solution to your question. But since you have posted you may have noticed that you have a new self-serve account. And included in your self serve account now is the ability to download your transaction history and if you make manual payments you can also at the time of the payment download and invoice of your payment. This should satisfy your requirements without the need to contact customer support for a "bill"or invoice. You can also download the last 12 months of your transaction history along with if it interests you your usage history up to 90 days previous.

Tyson88

Thank you very much

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Tyson88 

The CRTC mandated in February 2022 that all service providers provide a paper bill or invoice upon request by a customer who self identifies as disabled, a senior or without zero rated internet access or wireline/wireless voice services only (without data).

Additionally they are to make this information easily accessible on the website, upon activation and thru their frontline customer service. Public Mobile does not appear to have done this contrary to the CRTC decision.

You can contact pm and provide feedback about accessibility issues here...

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/accessibility

Or by writing them at:

Public Mobile
Attention: Accessibility
25 York Street, 30th floor
Toronto, Ontario
M5J 2V5

Or email:
accessibility@publicmobile.ca

You can contact customer support to request paper billing below...

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Tyson88    You can request an invoice for bills you've already paid for, but that wouldn't really help with paying the upcoming bill as PM is prepaid and you need to pay ahead for the next 30 days of your plan. 

Usually, enabling autopay by adding a CC/Debit Visa to your account will keep the account funded without you needing to do anything further as your payment will be deducted on your next renewal date.  PM also allows for payments to be made with vouchers (available from many retailers/gas stations) by dialing 611 on your phone.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The company has an obligation under disability laws to accommodate your needs.

But I'm wondering what you would need a bill for. Do you use autopay? Do you use vouchers? Do you manually pay with a registered credit card?

You can dial 611 to use your credit card with your 4 digit account pin. Or dial it and use vouchers without needing the pin. The recording will say how much is due and when.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Tyson. You need personal trustable help or you need to set up auto pay. 

If you need more (minutes or LD adding or?) then I would suggest if you are on the $15 plan and need more outbound minutes then order 2 $5 500 minute add ons. When you get below say..450 minutes left then buy another $5 500 minute add on. 

Even if you had a bill....how would you pay it??

The other option is to pay much more from another carrier and have the bill mailed to you. 

But also keep in mind everyone wants to email you a bill or advise you by email to fetch the bill yourself. 

NOT handicapped friendly!!! 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Tyson88   this is a online forum, you might want to remove your phone number for your own protection.

PM does not mail you invoices.  You need to request them as you want.  Please note that it takes around 2 to 3 weeks for them to prepare, so you might want to request them every couple months

this is the experience from another member with invoices

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Request-a-Receipt-for-your-Account-Charge...

to request invoice by opening ticket:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.