cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reawrds

Balakumar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have changed my subscription from 30 days to 90 days. But rewards applied to my account 30 days(not 3 times). Is it the way it applies or I have to create ticket? Please let me know.

8 REPLIES 8

@softech wrote:

@Balakumar 

it is correct they gave you 1x the reward when you first change from a 30 days cycle to 90 days

Remember, rewards are earned at the end of a plan cycle.  PM will credit rewards to your account on the last day of the cycle.  These rewards will then be used towards your renewal on the following day

Since you are moving from a 30 days cycle, you have only earned one month worth of rewards, and the 1 month worth of rewards will therefore be applied on your new renewal, the plan change for your 90 days.    

Now that you changed to the 90 days plan, you will be receiving the rewards as follow:

• sometime during this 90 days, you will get $6 Autopay in one payment
  • every 30 days, PM will credit you the loyal rewards, friend referrals rewards and Community rewards, ie, you will get 3 seperate payments in the next 90 days

I'm going to add that for the rewards (and points) that are added every 30 days. it's possible that that some of them could already be used up well before the renewal. This could happen if a a customer choose to buy add-ons.  For those on the points system, points that have arleady been added to the rewards account can be redeemed at any time (dependent on points program rules) even if it's not renewal time.

@Y4J259 

Since you are pretty much getting the rewards monthly and it will be saved as Available Fund on My Account, so Yes, you will enjoy a big "discount" from the credit in My Account when you go back to 30 days plan 

@Y4J259  unused rewards will remain  in your available funds 

Handy1_0-1694813685340.png

Y4J259
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So what happens when you go from a 90 day plan to a 30 day plan? Will they credit you 3 months of credits? 

Balakumar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for quick reply.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Balakumar 

it is correct they gave you 1x the reward when you first change from a 30 days cycle to 90 days

Remember, rewards are earned at the end of a plan cycle.  PM will credit rewards to your account on the last day of the cycle.  These rewards will then be used towards your renewal on the following day

Since you are moving from a 30 days cycle, you have only earned one month worth of rewards, and the 1 month worth of rewards will therefore be applied on your new renewal, the plan change for your 90 days.    

Now that you changed to the 90 days plan, you will be receiving the rewards as follow:

• sometime during this 90 days, you will get $6 Autopay in one payment
  • every 30 days, PM will credit you the loyal rewards, friend referrals rewards and Community rewards, ie, you will get 3 seperate payments in the next 90 days

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Balakumar 

Your rewards will be applied to your account every 30 days so you will get it 3 times over the 90 days. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Balakumar  This is normal . You should only have 1x reward 30 days to start a 90 day because you only earned 30days reward to apply to your first 90 days . Once you complete a 90 day cycle you will have 3x rewards 30days x3 . 

Handy1_0-1694812486592.png

Adding check out my 90 day findings thread when I first started the 90 days plan here @Balakumar 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Reporting-my-90-day-plan-findings/td-p/10...

Need Help? Let's chat.