cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivating

Drewkryz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It’s not letting me reactivate my plan. I’ve been unable to call or text for the last week. My credit card is has processed other payments but it’s still not working here 

9 REPLIES 9

@Drewkryz    If you know your four digit PIN then you could pay your account by dialing 611 on your phone with your payment card on account.

If unable to purchase a voucher from a store, you could try recharge.com who will email the voucher PIN which can be loaded via 611, but they charge a fee for this service.

Drewkryz

No luck but thank you

Drewkryz

I got “oops try again later.”

unable to go into a store as I’m away from land for 2 weeks 

Drewkryz

Hmm no luck with that yet. Just saying oops try again later 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Drewkryz 

Purchase a voucher and dial 611 and enter the voucher number.

You can purchase them from these locations:

84E3CAF2-770F-46EF-9B78-38CADEB0999E.jpeg

Or purchase online from recharge.ca

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Drewkryz   did you try to clear cache first and restart browser?

or try using Private/Incognito mode to login 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Drewkryz   What error you got?

it could be that you tried too many times and triggered a temporary lock.  You can wait a full hour and try again

or you can open ticket with PM support for them to process the payment manually for you

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

If you want, you can also try to get a voucher and load the voucher using *611.  if you are going this way, please buy it from SDM/711/Shell/London drug as the vouchers can be used immediately without any wait time

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Drewkryz 

Need Help? Let's chat.