cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivating my plan

Yuel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I suspended my plan for 3 months. I  activated today before March 29th as mentioned in the warning message, but I have "PLAN EXPIRED" in red beside my plan info. What does this mean? I topped up before the deadline so I am not sure if my plan is already expired or what?

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

Yuel

Will do! Many thanks

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Yuel 

This is a glitch in accounts when reactivating after being suspended for awhile. You can confirm reactivation by looking for your 30 DAY PLAN....$10 charge and your 100 MINUTES....$5 charge in your transaction history with today's date. You can fix the glitch by suspending via lost/stolen. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your overview page should be updated. But check your next renewal to see if your rewards applied. If not you will have to contact customer support to apply them manually.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

'Plan Expired' is standard message everybody gets on renewal date.

But what is confusing, it says 'plan expired Apr 27, 2022'. How come? Expired in future???

Amount due to me would mean you are OK since you added $15 to your account.

Honestly, without too much guessing, I would ask agent for clear clarification and confirmation is your plan still active until next renewal or not.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The date is right. The balance is not. If you only put in $15 then it should have gone to the renewal leaving you with 0. But the date is showing another 30 days which is good.

Use the suspend option under plan & add-ons and then resume. Or drop in another $1. The suspend will confuse rewards next time but you want that account looking normal now. I would say it has renewed though so you caught it before the 90 days.

Yuel

This is another problem, I can't test it until I am back on April 7th. Want to make sure that it will work when I arrive.

Yuel

Also, I am out of the country. I am not sure if it is working or not.

HI @Yuel   Plan expired usually is ok

Do you have service now?  Try reboot your phone and test again

Yuel

I paid $15 once. I have it set to auto pay. Should I pay another $15?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Can you call/text/browse? Did you put in $30? Or $15 twice? If so then ignore it. It will sort itself out. What matters is whether it's all working.

Yuel

I have the $15 plan and a balance of $15 right now. 

I logged in just now and found this information. Don't know exactly what it means?

Yuel_0-1648487868775.png

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What do you have for a balance and what plan are you on?

Need Help? Let's chat.