cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivating Public Mobile Service in Canada While in Korea: Recommended Plan and Add-ons

Younghoon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,  I am currently on a business trip to Korea, and before my departure, I suspended my Public Mobile service. However, I realized that I need to reactivate it to receive verification codes and make business-related calls. What plan and add-ons should I choose to ensure that I can send and receive text messages and make calls from Korea to Canada during my stay here? Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You have to reactivate your service before 90th day of suspension. Ideally around 85th day or your account will be deleted.
To reactivate, log in and pay the bill. You can receive authentication code by email. Mind you - you will NOT have PM service in Korea so you have to find a way to log in and pay the bill.

To lower your renewal charge, downgrade your plan to lowest available to you. Some of low plans might not be available to you so you have to see what it is.

Meow_0-1724588737771.pngMeow_1-1724588741772.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Younghoon 

sorry, PM does not have roaming service other than US.  So, you won't be able to use PM services at all in Korea, even you are willing to pay

But if you want to keep your number, you do need to resume your service before it got suspended for 90 days or you will lose your number (Sorry, the service need to be resume for at least one month every 90 days to keep alive the number, but you won't be able to use it while in Korea)

Need Help? Let's chat.