cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate my sim/service

Jloc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

He so I need to reactivate my sim I let it go for a long time maybe 3 months now but I want to got it back up and hoping I don't have to get a new sim and save my old number can anyone help me?

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Jloc 

Yes you can pause your account for a maximum of 90 days but I wouldn’t leave it until the last minute so start it up again on the 88th day encase there are problem and need the help of a CS_Agent.

Login in the PM app then to Subscription>Manage Subscription>Unsubscribe. 
Once you are unsubscribe, AutoPay will stop taking monthly payments…you have 90 days to subscribe to continue service on your old SIM with the existing number.

If you pass the 90 days…everything is gone…your number and SIM.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Jloc  Can you log in to your old account?  If not it is probably too late.    Have you tried calling your old number?  If it hasn't been re-assigned or returned to the original carrier then there might be a slight chance customer service could help but you'd have to submit a ticket at the chat icon bottom right.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Jloc so had it been deactivated longer than 3 months or 90 days? If so, the number is most likely lost. You would need to download the public mobile app to your phone, purchase a new SIM card, and get a new phone number. 

If you remember your login details, sign in and check the status. If less than 90 days, the option  will be there to make a manual payment and resume services. 

Need Help? Let's chat.