cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivating My Account

xvcrimsajadevx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello!

I was a customer previously, but had to cut my service due to financial constraints. I am now looking to reactivate my account, but logging into self-service says that my log-in is disabled. Is there a way I can get this rectified? I still have my original SIM card.

3 REPLIES 3

xvcrimsajadevx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Great. Thanks for the info!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@xvcrimsajadevx wrote:

Hello!

I was a customer previously, but had to cut my service due to financial constraints. I am now looking to reactivate my account, but logging into self-service says that my log-in is disabled. Is there a way I can get this rectified? I still have my original SIM card.

If it had been over 90 days your account has been closed.  You will need a new SIM card and when activating it you will need to pick a new phone number as after 90 days of the account being suspended you lose your number

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@xvcrimsajadevx wrote:

Hello!

Depends how long it has been. After 90 days its not possible. You will need a new sim and account

Need Help? Let's chat.