cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate

aminkhoram
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is suspended. I need to just reactivate it to receive an important message. Am I supposed to buy a plan?

And What is the cheapest plan to buy in this situation? just to reactive my account for a short time

7 REPLIES 7

Chriswilliston0
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

In my experience 90 days is the amount of time you have to pay your bill without having issues of it being suspended but new plans the 40 dollar 15 GB data is the best by far!!!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@aminkhoram 

How long was your account suspended?

It sounds like you un-suspend when you need it but if you let it run longer than 90 days…your account will be closed, SIM rendered useless and you lost your number.

Can you please let us know how long was the last time you paid for service?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@aminkhoram you can't reactivate for less than 30 days as all plans are 30 days.

So, either obtain a voucher or log into self serve to make a payment.

First change your plan to the $15 one, then resume services.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@aminkhoram 

you can re-activate your old plan using your credit card by dialing 611. You'll need your PM pin number.

Alternative is get payment vouchers at Shell Gas, dial 611 to add them and reactvate.

The $15 plan / 30 day is the cheapest PM offers.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @aminkhoram   is your plan just suspended? As long as suspended the less than 90 days, you can reactivate via My Account login or dial *611 and resume service (with *611, you need your 4 digits PIN)

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@aminkhoram   just login to My Account.  You can change plan to $15 if you like

Or generally, if you want to reactivate the same plan, just click on Reactivate my plan and follow the steps :

E2-Suspended-Reactivate_Watermarked.jpg

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@aminkhoram  $15 plan cheapest plan if you know Pin number to account you can 611 or with voucher no pin needed  otherwise log in and change plan and reactivate 

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1675221393335.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

Need Help? Let's chat.